Fudge Filled Peanut Butter BarsFrom bevf 6 years ago
- 1pkg. yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 TBSP butter shopping list
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. coconut pecan frosting mix shopping list
How to make it
- In large mixing bowl combine cake mix, peanut butter, butter and eggs. Stir by hand until dough holds together.
- Press 2/3 of dough into bottom of ungreased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Prepare filling.
- In large saucepan combine chips, condensed milk and butter.
- Melt over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat and mix in frosting mix.
- Spread filling over dough.
- Crumble remaining 1/3 of dough over filling.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden.
- Bake at 325 if using a glass cake dish.
- Cool before cutting into squares.
The Cookbevf Scottsdale, AZ
The Rating6 people
Looks wonderful; can't wait to try~!m2googee in Tomball loved it
Oh yeah..............greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Mmmmmm, you got my "5". Welcome to Group Recipes!!! Ruthielittlemissey in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!