Soft Sugar Cookies W FrostingFrom littlemissey 5 years ago
- cookie Dough shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup softened butter, alternate shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, alternate shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sour cream, alternate shopping list
- frosting shopping list
- 1-2 teaspoons milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup softened butter shopping list
- 4 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Cookie Dough
- Dissolve baking soda in the sour cream.
- Mix the ingredients together, alternating a dry one and then a moist one.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Roll out, cut out and bake at 400 degrees until done.
- Small cutouts 6-7 minutes (I use shot glass for small),
- trees 7-8 minutes.
- I use airbake cookie sheets, no parchment paper.
- Cream butter, add egg whites & vanilla.
- Then add powdered sugar.
- Stir in milk until a frosting consistency is reached.
- Add food coloring to make your colored frosting.
- Frost your cookies and decorate how you wish.
- I do refrigerate them, your choice.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooklittlemissey WI
The Rating5 people
There is nothing better than a good soft sugar cookie! Thanks so much for sharing.jett2whit in Union City loved it
Nothin wrong with simple dear.chefzilla in Hope loved it
I love sugar cookies, especially around the holidays. My daughter was asking just today for a good sugar cookier recipe. Great post. Must be kismet!... lol...lura in Welcome To loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!