Slow Cooker Caribbean RibsFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 3 lb pork loin back ribs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 medium onion, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Spray inside of 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Remove inner skin from ribs if desired. In small bowl, mix dried minced onion, mustard, red pepper, allspice, cinnamon and garlic powder. Rub mixture into ribs. Cut ribs into 4-inch pieces. Layer ribs and sliced onion in slow cooker. Pour water over ribs.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 9 hours.
- Remove ribs from cooker; drain and discard liquid from cooker. Pour barbecue sauce into shallow bowl; dip ribs into sauce. Return ribs to cooker. Pour any remaining sauce over ribs.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 1 hour longer.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating6 people
love country ribs great herbs and spicesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Rib-it up! I'm there! Yummyjett2whit in Union City loved it
Don't know how I missed this when it was first posted. Great tasting ribs....High 5 and thank you!shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!