Mexican Shrimp CocktailFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 cups tomato juice shopping list
- 2 limes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 heaping tablespoon grated horseradish shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated red onion shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1 small cucumber peeled halved and chopped shopping list
- 2 green onions sliced thin shopping list
- 1 avocado pitted peeled and cut into small pieces shopping list
- 1 pound cooked shrimp shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl combine tomato juice, lime juice, Worcestershire, sugar, horseradish and onion.
- Season with salt, pepper and hot sauce then refrigerate.
- In medium bowl combine cucumber, green onions and avocado.
- Squeeze remaining lime juice over all.
- To serve put shrimp in glass bowl or individual glass serving glasses or dishes.
- Pour a generous amount of sauce on top and spoon on some cucumber avocado.