Pork Roast With Rosemary RubFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 3 pounds boneless pork top loin shopping list
- Gravy: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix together garlic, rosemary, lemon rind, salt, pepper, thyme, lemon juice and half the oil.
- Using your hands rub seasoning mixture over top and sides of pork.
- Spoon remaining olive oil into flame proof roasting pan the spread evenly over bottom of pan.
- Place pork in pan and roast at 450 for 30 minutes.
- Lower temperature to 350 and roast 30 minutes longer.
- Remove pork from pan to cutting board and allow to rest 15 minutes.
- Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat from roasting pan then sprinkle flour evenly over droppings.
- Place pan over medium high heat and cook 1 minute scraping up browned bits from bottom.
- Stir in broth mixture then cook stirring 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Strain into a bowl and serve with sliced pork.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Just wanted to let you know I'm using this rub for my boneless pork chops that we are grilling tonight, along with a Balsamic Fig Reduction and Oven Roasted Fingerling Potatoes :-)luisascatering in San Carlos loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!