Fall Bounty Aromatic Pumpkin BreadFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1-1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooking oil shopping list
- grated orange zest shopping list
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp orange flavoring shopping list
- 1/2 tsp rum flavoring shopping list
- 1/2 tsp brandy flavoring shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour & baking soda; set aside.
- Mix all other ingredients; beat well.
- Add flour mixture slowly, beating at low just until combined.
- Pour into 4 greased mini-loaf pans or one large greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees about 40 minutes for mini-loaf pans; about 1 hour for large loaf pan.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating10 people
perfect fall recipe! Sounds so moist & tastyjett2whit in Union City loved it
love the smell of pumkin bread cooking great dekicous recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
nice variation on the normal pumpkin bread...^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it