Broccoli Rice CasseroleFrom dixiegrits 9 years ago
- 4 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 2-3 T. butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 bag of chopped broccoli shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- ¾ soup can of milk shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook rice
- Cook broccoli until it is almost tender. Drain.
- Saute onions in butter.
- Add mushroom soup, celery soup and milk.
- Simmer about 3 minutes.
- Add cheddar cheese soup, mix well.
- Add broccoli and rice, mix well.
- Pour into buttered or sprayed casserole dish and bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees. This makes a large casserole.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookdixiegrits Alexander City, AL
The Rating3 people
Thank you for posting this. We moved here to NC a year ago. This past Thanksgiving the mother of my daughter's boyfriend made this. I've been trying to get the recipe from her since with no luck. I love this recipe.coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
We made this last night and it was wonderful. We had some leftover chicken that we took off the bone and added to it. Thanks for a great post.coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
Easy and tasty, I like it... thanks...davewolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!