Vegan Peanut SobaFrom annalou 7 years ago
- 1 bunch soba noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup chunky/crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine) shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/2 medium carrot sliced in very thin rounds shopping list
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves, and one to garnish shopping list
- black sesame seeds to garnish and to taste shopping list
- sea salt to taste shopping list
- chili flakes (optional for those who like a little spice) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together sauce ingredients: peanut butter, sesame oil, mirin and ginger.
- Fold noodles into sauce.
- Top/garnish with remaining ingredients.