Fresh Fruit Topping granola and cream cheeseFrom mcboo 5 years ago
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 cup oatmeal shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1-8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- Fresh fruit: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, peaches etc. shopping list
How to make it
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Melt butter and mix together. Spread out in pan and bake 10 min. at 350 degrees -stir every few minutes.
- 1-8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Mix filling ingredients until stiff.
- Layer fruit (use whatever fruit --strawberries, blueberries, raspberries etc.) and cream cheese mixture in 9 x 13 pan. Top with oatmeal mixture.
- The Oatmeal ganola mix is great on hot cereal, yoghurt or just plain. If you are pressed for time and can't make the cream cheese part-whip topping works in a pinch.