BLUE CHEESE DIPFrom angelgal 5 years ago
- 1 C mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 C sour cream shopping list
- 1 T lemon juice shopping list
- 1 T white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 C crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 2 T onion (minced) shopping list
- 1 clove Garlic (minced) shopping list
- 1/4 C fresh chopped parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Blend all ingredients and chill for at least 2 hours (over night is better!) to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve with your favorite crackers and/or veggies.
- Makes about 2 cups.
The Cookangelgal New Philadelphia, OH
The Rating4 people
Oh my goodness... I can't believe my eyes. Two bleu cheese recipes in a short matter of time. I'm right there with Krum and I'm lovin it ;)lor in Toronto loved it
I think I'll try this dip this weekend!
mrjwjohnson in Delmar loved it
yum yum. This is a great dip recipe! Thanks for posting. :)grumblebee in Calgary loved it