Busy Moms Chicken and DumplingsFrom chefbaudri 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place the chicken, butter, soup and onion in a slow cooker.
- Fill with water to cover chicken.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside.
- Approximately 30 minutes before serving, tear biscuit dough into separate pieces and place in soup mixture in slow cooker. The biscuits will turn into your dumplings. Test readiness of dumplings by cutting one in half, if its center is cooked, the dumplings are ready to eat.
The Cookchefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating4 people
Delicious! Gotta love that crock pot!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
Perfect. I can't wait to try this. I love chicken and dumplings, but i've never made it before because I though it was too time consuming. This is just what I needed. Thank you!canzi in San Diego loved it
Easy and my favorite food together...my idea of cooking, thanks!!!janick04 in Hamilton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!