Maple Dijon Baken ChickenFrom lincolntoot 6 years ago
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves shopping list
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs shopping list
- 1/3 cup apricot jam shopping list
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey (or a combination of the two) shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon or dried sage shopping list
- paprika, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place the chicken pieces in a glass oven-safe dish.
- In a measuring cup, mix all the remaining ingredients together except the paprika.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and turn the chicken pieces in the sauce a couple of times, ending with the skin side up.
- Sprinkle paprika liberally over the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes (some ovens may take a little longer, so check for doneness after 45 minutes), then broil it for an additional 5 minutes to brown the tops.