Adobong KangkongFrom peteygurl 7 years ago
How to make it
- Marinate chopped meat for 30mins to 1hr in soy sauce, alittle sugar and black pepper.
- Blanch kangkong for 90secs. Drain then set aside.
- Heat pan and put oil.
- Add onions and garlic.
- Once garlic is lightly brown and onion is transparent, add the marinated meat.
- When meat is a little brown, set heat on low.
- On a separate pan stir fry kangkong. Then add kangkong in the pan with meat.
- Add a little vinegar, soy sauce, and black pepper. Mix well. Serve with rice. (^_^)