American Buffalo Wings With Bleu Cheese DipFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 24 chicken wings disjointed shopping list
- 1 stick butter melted shopping list
- 8 tablespoons hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- Dip: shopping list
- 6 ounce package cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 4 ounces bleu cheese crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 .
- Place wings in baking pan.
- In mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients then coat wings on both sides.
- Bake 45 minutes basting frequently.
- Just before serving pour remaining sauce over wings and broil 1 minute.
- In bowl of a food processor combine all dip ingredients except bleu cheese.
- Process until creamy then add bleu cheese but do not process to keep dip chunky.
- Spoon into a bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!