Atomic WingsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 pounds chicken wings cut up washed thoroughly and wing tips removed shopping list
- 1 large bottle hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1 stick butter melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons smoke hickory flavor shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1-1/4 teaspoon horseradish shopping list
- 1-1/4 teaspoon crushed garlic shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 cups vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Fry wings 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Dry off all oil after cooking.
- Combine pepper sauce, butter, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, smoke and crushed garlic.
- Heat over low heat until all ingredients are well combined and heated through.
- Pull off stove and dip each chicken wing part in sauce and lay them in a casserole pan. Pour any left over sauce over wings then cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour.