Chocolate Cheesecake Decadence Frozen CustardFrom chrisandjenny 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, use a hand blender to whisk egg yolks and sugar using until pale and thick.
- Mix in vanilla.
- In a saucepan, on medium heat, bring cream to boiling point, but do not let it boil.
- Slowly pour hot cream over the egg yolk mixture and stir to combine (tempering).
- Pour the whole mixture back into the saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the cream thickens and coats the back of the spoon.
- Mix in the chocolate and stir until fully melted and mixed in the custard.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the cream cheese until completely melted and incorporated.
- Cool custard completely and refrigerate until cold.
- Process the custard according to your ice cream maker manufacturer’s instructions.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchrisandjenny Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!