Chicken in a crescentFrom gapeach55 6 years ago
- 2 pkgs. crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 2 c. cooked cubed chicken(great for leftover chiken or turkey) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 2 tlb. milk shopping list
- 1 tlb. chopped chives or onion shopping list
- crushed seasoned croutons shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl blend cream cheese and 2 tlbs. melted butter until smooth.
- Add chicken,salt,pepper,milk and onion, set aside.
- Seperate dough into 4 triangles-seal edges together.
- Spoon 1/2 c. mixture into center of each. Bring up corners and twist.
- Brush remaining melted butter and dip into crushed croutons.
- Bake on ungreased baking pan, 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- You can also make these up and freeze before baking. They freeze well and are great to pop into the oven for last minute company.