Oven Baked BBQ ChickenFrom mrseller 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat your oven 380
- rinse chicken and place on cookie sheet or whatever you have on hand.
- Add as much seasonings as you want on the chicken
- cook chicken for 45 minutes
- after chicken is cooked, carefully take out chicken and brush on BBQ sauce on chicken ** put as much as you want. the more the merrier!**
- place chicken back in oven and cook for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!!
The Cookmrseller Long Beach, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!