Peanut Butter and Sesame ChickenFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- tablespoons sesame oil or vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons hot oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into fine strips shopping list
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced 1/4-inch thick shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro or parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Sesame Breton or Breton crackers shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- In heavy skillet heat oil. Sauté garlic and chicken strips in oil until browned.
- Add remaining ingredients, except crackers; stir to blend.
- Serve warm in a crock with Breton Crackers.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
- Serve with sour cream or top with cracker crumbs.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating13 people
Wow! Now that sounds pretty good. I just can't eat it.. sniff sniff.
Peanuts give me a horrible migraine every time, and I love peanut butter. I crave it like chocolate.
Gingergindot in Temecula loved it
I have Asian soba noodles that would go well with this recipe.
Wonderful peanut flavor, love it
Michaeltrigger in loved it
I gotta try this Darlin!! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^5! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it