Chicken Shrimp and Kiwifruit KabobsFrom chefelaine 6 years ago
- 1/2 pound chicken breasts, diced shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 6 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ginger root, grated shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 6 kiwis, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine together diced chicken breasts, sliced red bell pepper, and chopped onion with lime juice, honey, rice vinegar, olive oil, chopped cilantro, grated ginger root, and red pepper flakes; marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- When ready to cook, add peeled, sliced kiwi and peeled shrimp; toss to coat with the marinade.
- Skewer and grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side, turning once, until the chicken and shrimp are cooked through.
- If desired, serve on a bed of brown or long grain rice.
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating9 people
great tast recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
MMMMMMM!!! Can almost taste it now. Sounds like a winner!! Thanks :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
Oh, wow, fantastic ingredients! I can't hardly wait to make this.elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!