Chilean Country RibsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 3 cloves garlic roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 jalapeno stemmed seeded and roughly chopped shopping list
- 4 scallions white and green parts chopped shopping list
- 7 ounce can chipotle chilies in adobo sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh oregano shopping list
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup pure olive oil shopping list
- 4 pounds country pork ribs shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine garlic, jalapeno, scallions, chipotles, oregano and salt in a food processor and mix until relatively smooth.
- While the processor is running gradually pour in the vinegar and then the oil.
- Transfer this marinade to a bowl.
- Season the ribs with salt and pepper and put in a large plastic bag.
- Pour 2 cups of marinade over them and refrigerate overnight.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Prepare a medium hot fire in a grill.
- Remove the ribs from the bag and shake off excess marinade and place on the grill.
- Grill for 15 minutes basting with the reserved marinade and flipping them frequently so that they cook evenly.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!