Bayou WingsFrom dmajor 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix ingredients for Bayou Spice* see recipe on my site.
- Wash and dry wings
- Rub chicken wings with spice rub and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake wings for 15 minutes.
- In saucepan, heat butter until melted.
- Add brown sugar and bbq sauce and stir well over low/med.
- Cook until sugar is melted(about 3 to 4 minutes).
- Stir in bourbon.
- Remove wings from oven and coat with sauce.
- Return to oven and continue to cook until browned, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven and place on serving tray.
- Drizzle wings with any left over sauce that remained from pan.
- Serve with ranch or bleu cheese dressing if desired.