Chicken Marinated In Sour CreamFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 4 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons celery salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, pressed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pepper shopping list
- 3 whole chicken breasts, split and skinned shopping list
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (or less) shopping list
How to make it
- Prep does not include chilling
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, paprika, garlic and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add chicken pieces and coat well. Allow to marinate in the sour cream mixture overnight in the refrigerator, covered.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350.
- Remove pieces of chicken from the sauce and roll in the crumbs.
- Arrange in a large baking dish and sprinkle with butter.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until done.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
thanks love this recipe high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
My kind of cooking chicken! Yummy!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it