Chicken Marinated In Sour CreamFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 4 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons celery salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, pressed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pepper shopping list
- 3 whole chicken breasts, split and skinned shopping list
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (or less) shopping list
How to make it
- Prep does not include chilling
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, paprika, garlic and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add chicken pieces and coat well. Allow to marinate in the sour cream mixture overnight in the refrigerator, covered.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350.
- Remove pieces of chicken from the sauce and roll in the crumbs.
- Arrange in a large baking dish and sprinkle with butter.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until done.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
My kind of cooking chicken! Yummy!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
thanks love this recipe high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it