Pumpkin Sloppy JoesFrom chefbaudri 5 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 8 oz. tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 8 hamburger buns shopping list
- American cheese slices shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet or saucepan, brown ground beef. Drain.
- Add garlic and onion, cook until tender. Stir in the pumpkin, tomato sauce, brown sugar, mustard, chili powder and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, if desired, cut cheese slices into shapes to make pumpkin faces.
- Spoon meat mixture onto buns; top with cheese shapes. Broil just until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately with bun top off to side.
The Cookchefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!