Cinnabon RecipeFrom kmathieson 7 years ago
- Dough: shopping list
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package dry yeast shopping list
- 1 cup warm milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 cups flour shopping list
- FILLING shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 cup margarine, softened shopping list
- icing shopping list
- 8 tablespoons margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1. For the rolls, dissolve the yeast in the warm milk in a large bowl.
- 2. Add sugar, margarine salt, eggs, and flour, mix well.
- 3. Knead the dough into a large ball, using your hands dusted lightly with flour.
- 4. the dough has doubled in size.
- 5. Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface, until it is approx 21 inches long by 16 inches wide.
- 6. It should be approx 1/4 thick.
- 7. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 8. To make filling, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- 9. Spread the softened margarine over the surface of the dough, then sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon evenly over the surface.
- 10. Working carefully, from the long edge, roll the dough down to the bottom edge.
- 11. Cut the dough into 1 3/4 inch slices, and place in a lightly greased baking pan.
- 12. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 13. While the rolls are baking combine the icing ingredients.
- 14. Beat well with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- 15. When the rolls are done, spread generously with icing.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookkmathieson Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating7 people
A great recipe to try out my new pastry mat =). Cream cheese glaze sounds awesome too, thanks for sharing!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Sounds very good, great post, thank you.
You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Sounds very yummy. Thanks for the great post. I love the cream cheese but my girl would really like an orange flavored icing. Do you have a recipe for that too??? :) :)lura in Welcome To loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!