Salami and EggsFrom borinda 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pour about a tsp or so into a hot cast iron skillet.
- Arrange the salami slices in the skillet and cook until it's browned on the bottom and then flip and lightly brown the other side.
- Pour the whisked eggs over the salami and cook until the eggs are golden on the bottom. With one of the super-large spatulas flip this over and cook the other side until it is golden, too.
- Slide the omelet onto a plate and serve with mustard.
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
The Rating3 people
Wow, borinda, I've never heard of anything like this! Looks different and delicious. I'm going to save it to try next time I have some salami in the house. Thank you!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
I made one of these for dinner tonight. I used three pieces of salami, which just fit in my little cast iron skillet. It was very good - and super easy! I would have taken a picture but I tore it a little bit when I flipped it over so it had a hol...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
Genoa salami for me and this sounds great. Thanks 5 from me.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!