Banana Split Crumb CakeFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
- 1 stick (4 oz) butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 6 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 bananas shopping list
- 1 Large can crushed pineapple shopping list
- 1/2 pt (8 oz) whipping cream shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- Chopped nuts shopping list
- Marischino cherries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix butter, 1/2 cup sugar and cracker crumbs.
- Press into 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake 5 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Cream the cream cheese and 1 1/2 cups sugar.
- Spread over crust.
- Slice bananas, pour pineapple juice over bananas and drain off before placing on cream cheese (this keeps them from getting dark).
- Whip cream, adding sugar and vanilla; fold in pineapple.
- Spread over bananas.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts and cherries.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- *You can put chocolate sauce on top, too!
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating4 people
This is nice to share with someone you love! Yummy!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Yeah, sure, post something incrediblely gorgeous, delicious, and sure to put ten pounds on my hips overnight and then you call yourself my friend??? What a gift with food you have!
:-) :-) :-)borinda in SoCal loved it
Love it kath its wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!