Homemade Fruit Roll-UpsFrom tippystclair 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 140F.
- Puree the fresh fruit with the lemon juice in a blender or food processor until very smooth. (If using applesauce, mix together the applesauce and lemon juice in a mixing bowl.)
- Invert a cookie sheet and cover the flat surface with heat-resistant plastic wrap.
- Tape the wrap to the cookie sheet with masking tape this prevents the edges from pulling up while the fruit is drying)
- Pour the fruit puree onto the plastic wrap and spread to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place the cookie sheet in a 140 degree oven, with the oven door open at least 2 inches.
- Allow the puree to dry in the oven for about 3 hours, or until leathery, but still pliable.
- Cut into strips and roll up!
- Store the roll-ups in an airtight container.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating6 people
Look out kids here comes the fruit! Thanks!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
Great recipe! My daughters love fruit roll ups. Thanks for the help. :)lura in Welcome To loved it
Genius! Love this...xo Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!