Easy Cake Mix CookiesFrom pinkypie10 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredents well in medium-sized bowl.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter on greased pan.
- Bake for 10 to 12 min.
- You're all done! Enjoy! =)
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookpinkypie10 Olathe, KS
The Rating2 people
I used a pizza pan and made a giant cookie! I also added chocolate chips and white chocolate chips! Yum!mommabaker in loved it
I made these cookies and they are to die for!!! I made them as written (using devils food) except I didn't use the vanilla and my oil of choice was corn oil. I also added some grated coconut to the mixture! You can add anything...nuts, chocolate chip...morelilliancooks in Long Island loved it
Ooops...here's my rating!lilliancooks in Long Island loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!