Cream Cheese EnchiladasFrom littlemissey 6 years ago
- 2-8-oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2-10 ounce cans mild green chile enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup jalapenos, chopped shopping list
- 2 pounds ground chuck, browned and drained very well shopping list
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped up farely fine shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives shopping list
- 8-12 flour tortillas shopping list
- Garnish: sliced black olives, chopped tomato, shredded lettuce, chopped green onion. shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, blend together cream cheese, sour cream, enchilada sauce and jalapenos, set aside.
- Combine ground chuck and shredded cheese in another bowl, set aside.
- Fill each tortilla with 1-2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture and 1-2 tablespoons of beef mixture.
- Sprinkle each with onions and olives, roll up tortillas.
- Place seam side down in a 13 x 9 baking dish (I have sprayed a little non-cooking spray in pan).
- Cover with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes, cover if top begins to brown.
- Garnish with olives, tomato, lettuce and green onion.
- Hope you enjoy.
- Credit goes to Creator, Mary Carter out of MO.