Lox Eggs and OnionsFrom borinda 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a hot skillet add a little oil and cook the chopped onion until clear - do not brown.
- While the onions are sauteing whisk the eggs.
- When the onions are ready pour the whisked eggs over them and add the lox, too.
- Move this mixture around a bit so it comes out like scrambled eggs.
- Season with pepper. If you use Nova Scotia lox rather than regular it will not be salty so you may opt to add some salt, too.
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
The Rating3 people
Growing up on the South Shore of Long Island--this is a prerequisite breakfast. Loved it then and I love it now! Great post.greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
This is a lovely recipe. I just picked up some Manx lox today. Will get bagels tomorrow and give this one a go! 5 from me!
:}tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
5 from me too! Haven't had this since I moved from the east coast. Time to get back to basics. So good.joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!