Armenian Rosy Apple CakeFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- Dough: shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 Tbs milk shopping list
- 2 tbs butter shopping list
- 6 medium apples shopping list
- 1 small pkg of cherry flavored gelatin shopping list
- topping; shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 stick cold butter shopping list
How to make it
- Make dough by combining flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cut in butter as for pie dough.
- Mix milk and egg and stir into mixture to form a dough.
- Line a pan oblong or round ( deep 8 or 9 inch cake pan ) with the dough.
- Peel and cut apples for pie or cake.
- Place into dough lined pan.
- Sprinkle on the dry gelatin
- Make streusal crumbs with the flour, butter and sugar
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake in a preheated 375 F oven about 45 minutes
- Serve warm or cool
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
Yum, this sounds really good. I am a huge fan of apples no matter how they are cooked. Great post and a high 5. Yummers.chefmeow in Garland loved it
sounds good keep it up 5frodo in meadville loved it
wtf it says 39 years ago
i left a comment and 5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it