Tangy Bbq Sauce For Chicken Or PorkFrom cabincrazyone 6 years ago
- 1 large yellow onion shopping list
- 2 Tblspns butter shopping list
- 2 large garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 Tblspns water shopping list
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Cup catsup shopping list
- 2 Tblspns white vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tblspn Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 Tblspn worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tspn grated orange rind shopping list
- 1/4 Cup orange juice shopping list
How to make it
- Peel and dice the onion and saute in the butter. Mince the garlic cloves and add to pan. When the onion is translucent, add the water and brown sugar, simmer for about one minute.
- Add the rest of the ingredients slowly while stirring or whisking. Stir until well blended. Simmer over very low heat 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Yield is 2 cups of sauce. Brush over chicken or pork several times while grilling.