Cilantro-corn SalsaFrom pieplate 7 years ago
- 2 fresh tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 c good canned diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 c chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 c excellent canned corn or 1 ear sweet corn, roasted and cut from the cob shopping list
- 1-2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 scant T medium-heat taco sauce. If you want it hotter, you know what to do. shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Squeeze the seeds out of the tomatoes and dice finely.
- Chop cilantro coarsely.
- Prepare the garlic: if you want it mild, microwave one clove, peel, and mash it with salt. If you want it sharp, mince very fine, then mash with salt. Suit yourself.
- Mix all these with the corn, canned tomatoes, and taco sauce.
- Let it sit 10 m, then serve.