Armenian Honey Rice PuddingFrom midgelet 7 years ago
How to make it
- Wash rice and drain.
- Place in pot with water and boil gently 1/2 hour.
- Add 1/3 cup of the sugar and stir.
- Let boil gently another 10 minutes.
- Repeat twice again with the remaing thir cups of sugar
- Complete cooking should total about one hour.
- Remove from heat and add ginger and stir.
- Pour into 6 pudding dishes.
- Sprinkle each with cinnamon, ginger and cloves. decorate with nuts
- Serve hot or cold
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
Awesome recipes, Midge! Great postings!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
great recipes here midge love them keep em coming gf
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This is so much easier than my rice pudding recipe...yum!linspj in New Hartford loved it