Caramel Pecan TartFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- • 3 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans shopping list
- • 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- • 2/3 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- • 3/4 cup butter, cubed shopping list
- • 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- • 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- • 2/3 cup butter shopping list
- • 3 tablespoons whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Arrange pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted. Cool on a wire rack 15 minutes or until completely cool.
- 2. Pulse flour, powdered sugar, and 3/4 cup butter in a food processor 5 to 6 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal. Pat mixture evenly on bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 11-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack 15 minutes or until completely cool.
- 4. Bring brown sugar, honey, 2/3 cup butter, and whipping cream to a boil in a 3-qt. saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in toasted pecans, and spoon hot filling into prepared crust.
- 5. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Cool on a wire rack 30 minutes or until completely cool.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- ijsramirez Nowhere, Us
- linspj New Hartford, NY
- elgab89 Toronto, CA
- melody4381 Singapore, SG
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- cher3231 Denham Springs, LA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
yes yes i love anything caramel hahahaahaha
miniminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
OMG! This is delicious!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Caramel apples for grown ups!linspj in New Hartford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!