Caramel Pecan TartFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- • 3 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans shopping list
- • 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- • 2/3 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- • 3/4 cup butter, cubed shopping list
- • 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- • 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- • 2/3 cup butter shopping list
- • 3 tablespoons whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Arrange pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted. Cool on a wire rack 15 minutes or until completely cool.
- 2. Pulse flour, powdered sugar, and 3/4 cup butter in a food processor 5 to 6 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal. Pat mixture evenly on bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 11-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack 15 minutes or until completely cool.
- 4. Bring brown sugar, honey, 2/3 cup butter, and whipping cream to a boil in a 3-qt. saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in toasted pecans, and spoon hot filling into prepared crust.
- 5. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Cool on a wire rack 30 minutes or until completely cool.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- ijsramirez Nowhere, Us
- linspj New Hartford, NY
- elgab89 Toronto, CA
- melody4381 Singapore, SG
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- cher3231 Denham Springs, LA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
Caramel apples for grown ups!linspj in New Hartford loved it
OMG! This is delicious!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
yes yes i love anything caramel hahahaahaha
miniminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!