Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed ShellsFrom linspj 7 years ago
- 12 oz jumbo shells shopping list
- marinara sauce or sauce of your choice shopping list
- 2 pkgs frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2 ¼ cups ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- black pepper and salt shopping list
- pine nuts shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix spinach, ricotta, olive oil and breadcrumbs.
- Add crushed garlic.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Cook shells al dente.
- Stuff shells with spinach mixture
- Cover with tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees 15 to 20 minutes.
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!