Crabmeat and Shrimp CasseroleFrom noir 5 years ago
- ½ pound macaroni ,penne or pasta of your choice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 cup light cream shopping list
- 1 10-ounce can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- ¾ cup grated sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, shelled and deveined shopping list
- 1 cup cooked crabmeat shopping list
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine shopping list
- Add-ins: peas or Chopped green peppers shopping list
How to make it
- Add the salt and vegetable oil to 3 quarts boiling water. Add the macaroni and boil rapidly for 10 minutes. Drain and toss with 4 tablespoons butter or margarine.
- Saute the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine for about 5 minutes, shaking the pan frequently. Mix the cream, mushroom soup and cheddar cheese together and add to the macaroni. Add the mushrooms, shrimp and crabmeat, which has been cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place in a buttered casserole, top with soft bread crumbs which have been tossed with the 1 tablespoon melted butter or margarine. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating10 people
What a "Shrimpalicious" Crab Casserole!
Creamy goodness to comfort a weary soul!
Thank-you so much for sharing a "5"FORK!!!!!
~*~ mj ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
This is delicious!smooch in America loved it
Love it!elgab89 in Toronto loved it