Hamburger Hot DogsFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- Soak crackers in milk until soft---add beef, onion, salt and pepper and blend thouroughly.
- Turn mixture out into 8 x 8 wax paper lined pan.
- Divide into 8 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into shape of hot dog.
- Wrap each hot dog with bacon and secure with toothpick.
- Place on broiler rack in broiler pan.
- Place pan so food is 4 to 5 inches from unit.
- Broil 9 to 10 minutes on first side, or until bacon is done.
- Turn broil second side 3 to 5 minutes or until bacon is done.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating4 people
Hi!! Most likely, it is 1/2 cup milk, looking at the recipe.
It DOES sound good, and a nice change from ordinary hot dogs! FIVE from here, and thank you!
As for cooking time, broiling doesn't take very long, so your estimate on the time i...morechefelaine in Muskoka loved it
you guessed on the recipe and i guess i'll give you5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it
Well, that's a fun idea. I bet kids would love it. Big kids, too. Thanks so much... :)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!