Maraschino Cherry MuffinsFrom henrie 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. Prepare muffin tins.
- Stir together dry ingredients then add the cherries. Mix eggs, cherry liquid and melted butter together then combine with the dry ingredients incorporating until just combined.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- Sunshineinthemorning Nowhere, Us
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- elgab89 Toronto, CA
- debbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
- blueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- grk Houston, TX
- wendyb964 Fair Oaks, CA
- lesleyttc Wales
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating10 people
love muffins these sound good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds great, and the almond extract is definitely a must for me too! Thanks....=)debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
oohhhhhhhh you got my attention... great post..and a big five from me.peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it