Chocolate Zucchini MuffinsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1/2c milk shopping list
- 1/4tsp white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2c butter(1 stick) room temperature shopping list
- 1/2c veg. oil shopping list
- 13/4c sugar shopping list
- 2 largeeggs shopping list
- 2tsp vanilla shopping list
- 21/2c flour shopping list
- 4Tbs cocoa powder shopping list
- 1tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4-1/2tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
- 2c peeled,finely grated zucchini-3 small zucchini(discard seeds) shopping list
- 1c chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4c chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325. Line 2 standard muffin pans with papers. Mix together milk and vinegar and set aside. In a large bowl,beat together butter,oil, and sugar till creamy. Add eggs,vanilla and milk/vinegar mix. Blend well.. In seperate bowl,mix together flour,cocoa powder,baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Add to butter mixture and stir by hand to combine.. Add grated zucchin and half of chocolate chips and stir well. Spoon batter evenly into pans,filling each paper 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle the other half of chips and nuts on top.
- Bake about 20 mins till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean or muffins spring back when lightly touched.(don't touch melted chocolate).