Quick-Fix Beef Burrito SkilletFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 1 lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) taco seasoning Mix shopping list
- 1 can (19 oz.) kidney beans, drained, rinsed shopping list
- 1 cup Thick 'N chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inch), cut into shopping list
- 1-1/2-inch squares shopping list
- 1 cup Mexican Style Shredded Four cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions (about 1 large) shopping list
How to make it
- BROWN meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
- ADD seasoning mix, beans, salsa and water; stir. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 min.
- STIR in tortillas; top with cheese. Cover; let stand 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Top with sour cream and onions.
- Note: Top with your favorite Mexican-style toppings just before serving, such as shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes.