Potluck Strawberry TrifleFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) strawberry gelatin shopping list
- 1 package (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed shopping list
- 1 package (20 ounces) unsweetened frozen strawberries, thawed and halved shopping list
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pudding according to package directions; cool. Prepare gelatin according to package directions; refrigerate until partially set. Meanwhile, slice the pound cake into 26 pieces. Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Top with strawberries. Spoon gelatin over strawberries. Refrigerate until set.
- Carefully spread cooled pudding over gelatin (pan will be full). Carefully spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.