Pickled Onions and PeppersFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 jar( 7 oz) roasted red pepper, rinsed and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, slightly crushed shopping list
- A pinch of ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place the onion in a small saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and simmer for one minute.
- Drain and transfer to a small bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Let stand at room temperature for at least one hour, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the garlic cloves prior to serving.
- Can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to one week.