Tamale PieFrom hottamale 9 years ago
- 1 1/2lbs. ground beef shopping list
- 2 cans (14.5 oz.) tomatoes with garlic shopping list
- 1 med. onion; chopped shopping list
- 1/2t. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2t. chili powder shopping list
- 1/2t. salt shopping list
- 1/4t. pepper shopping list
- 10 - 6" corn tortillas shopping list
- 3c. shredded Co-Jack cheese shopping list
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced black olives; drained shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Add tomatoes, onion and spices.
- Simmer, uncovered for 20 min.
- Arrange 5 tortillas in bottom of 13x9" dish; tearing to fit if need be.
- Layer meat then cheese. Tortillas, meat & then cheese again.
- Sprinkle olives over top.
- Bake @ 350F for 30 min or until heated through.
- Let stand approx. 10 min. before serving.