Rosemary- Sage London Broil With Red PotatoesFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. fresh sage, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic pepper shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 ( 9 oz.) flank steaks ( london broil) shopping list
- red potatoes......... shopping list
- small red potatos shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- rosemary shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler. Blend rosemary, sage, olive oil, seasoned salt, garlic pepper and garlic in a small bowl. Spread mixture evenly on both sides of steaks, press lightly to help mixture adhere to meat.
- Place steaks on rack of broiler pan. Broil 2 to 3 inches from heat, 6 to 9 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- Red Potatoes......
- Boil and drain potatoes.
- Toss with olive oil, rosemary and pepper.