Hot Red Pepper RelishFrom sas 6 years ago
How to make it
- I put the peppers through a food processor
- Combine the peppers with the salt; let stand 3-4 hours
- Add sugar and vinegar; cook, stirring frequently, until thickened -45 mins.
- Pour hot into clean jars, leaving 1/4 " head space.
- Adjust the lids
- Process 10 minutes in boiling water bath.
- I use this relish in and on everything. When I make pickles I add a couple tsp. to the brine. Spread on roasted corn on the cob. Rub a pork roast with it and put on the grill~~~~~~~~~~~~~etc
The Cooksas Farmington, CT
The Rating4 people
I'm all over this, GF...it sounds delicious and I love the heat. Thanks so much!! ;-)lunasea in Orlando loved it
I have 25 Habanero pepper plants loaded with peppers. Your recipe could not be more timely it sounds so delicious.
Like Vickie I love the heat too!
Flagged as beautiful
Michaeltrigger in loved it
YES YES YES!!! Gimme all them jars!!danadooley in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!