Roasted Spiced PecansFrom astoutyeoman 8 years ago
- 3 Cups pecan halves shopping list
- 3 Tbsp melted butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp Tabasco sauce (or hot sauce of your choosing. Add more if you like it spicy) shopping list
- 2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 300F
- Combine all ingredients except pecans thoroughly in a mixing bowl.
- Add pecans to mixture and toss until coated.
- Spread in single layer onto baking sheet, bake for 25-30 or when toasted to your liking, stirring occasionally.
- Best when served warm.