Awesome Stuffed ChickenFrom clbacon 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the cream cheese and cheddar cheese;
- Split open the peppers on one side, carefully scraping out the seeds and membranes;
- Wash your hands after dealing with the peppers!
- Stuff the cheese mixture in the peppers;
- Put one chicken breast in a baggie or between two pieces of plastic wrap;
- Pound the chicken uniformly thin; do this to all the breasts;
- Wrap one stuffed pepper in one pounded chicken breast; it should look like a small oblong piece of rolled up chicken; do this to all the breasts;
- Wrap one piece of bacon around each breast and secure with toothpicks;
- Grill and baste with bbq sauce;
- Remove toothpicks and serve.
The Cookclbacon Birmingham, AL
The Rating5 people
great chickenjust put my peppers anywhere Ill eat them thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love hot and spicy, really like jalapenos, this sounds wonderful, I like the idea of the bbq sauce on top.......:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
I made this a few weeks ago, only I baked mine in the oven, and awesome really is an understatement! Thanks for the recipe!ashnchris222 in walworth loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!