Southern Sweet Potato PieFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup mashed sweet potatoes shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- Pinch salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pastry shell shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and sugar.
- Add potatoes, eggs, corn syrup, nutmeg, salt, butter and evaporated milk; beat well. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 55-60 minutes.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating7 people
Love it, it's a 5 forks recipe. Thanks!henrie in Savannah loved it
Woww!! Looks really delicious!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
I prefer sweet potatoes to pumpkin, any day. You have my 5, sweetie. Thank you for sharing...Cheryl
cherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!